C4Y is energising its efforts and striving to:
- Create a skilled and productive workforce to contribute to India’s economic development.
- Lay greater stress on training and nurturing entrepreneurship within the selected region to stem migration.
- Create sustainable models of traditional knowledge and skills in the region using ICT and IT, media, communication tools, to draw more youth towards such avenues and also involve the community.
- Develop a mentally and physically healthy generation by working on gender sensitisation and empowerment programme, a progressive environment, good health, and sporting activities.
- Positively channelise youth energy and curb their involvement in anti-social activities.
- Provide equal access to high quality education, health care facilities, social justice especially to disadvantaged groups and communities.
- Encourage participation of youth from all segments in governance and political system.
- Provide a level playing field to disadvantaged youth (boys and girls) and enhance the strength and quality of India’s human resources, while ameliorating lifestyles for the segment in focus.
- Use of all media, communication tools, IT, ICT and mediums to engage civil societies and the communities for facilitating youth empowerment.